Location: Upper 55th St., Inver Grove Heights
Salem Evangelical Kirche incorporated in 1857 and the church building on Upper 55th Street in Inver Grove Heights was built in 1875. Old Salem was one of the first churches in the area to serve German immigrants. Today, it is maintained by a committee of trustees, many of whom are descendants of the founding families. We open the church annually on the first Sunday in June for Founders Day and for Epiphany Sunday, generally the first Sunday in January.