Your membership gift strengthens our ability to collect, preserve, promote and present the history of Dakota County. We have a variety of membership levels and benefits available to meet your needs and your family’s needs. Become a member or renew your membership today!
Your membership benefits include:
- Knowing you are helping to preserve Dakota County’s history for generations to come
- Subscription to Over the Years journal & e-newsletter
- Free general admission to the Lawshe Memorial Museum, Sibley Historic Site, and LeDuc Historic Estate
- 10% discount on gift shop items at all of our historic sites
- Discounted admission to DCHS sponsored special events
- Invitations to members-only events, lectures and exhibits
Membership categories and gift levels are:
Student (through age 21) $25
Senior (60+) $25
Senior Household $40
Call 651-552-7548 for more information or to begin your membership benefits!
To download a membership form, please click here.
As an added benefit, DCHS is part of a free program called the Time Travelers that gives you reciprocal benefits with more than 300 organizations across the country. Benefits range from free admission to historic sites and museums, as well as discounts on programs and gift shop purchases. The best part is that there is no additional cost to you! When visiting a participating organization, mention the Time Travelers program and show your DCHS membership card - it's that simple!
You can view a list of participating organizations and benefits offered here.
Did you know that you may be able to have your contribution matched? Many businesses will offer to match your donation at 1:1 basis - this means that every dollar you donate, your business will also donate a dollar! To see if your business offers a 1:1 match, please view our list of Matching Gifts. If your company offers a match and is not listed, please let us know.
Join DCHS below and start receiving these amazing benefits today!